A love for working with his hands, meeting new people, and building long-term relationships with patients are his inspirations for his work. His favorite part of dentistry is seeing a patient’s happiness following treatment – be it from relieving their pain or transforming their smile.
Dr. Linder takes the time to get to know his patients, their concerns, and their goals for treatment. His empathetic approach to interacting with patients is a quality many appreciate. He understands that patients want to be heard so he works with them individually to learn about the story that drives their treatment goals.
When he’s not in the office, you will probably find this avid outdoorsman enjoying time with friends and family on the water or in the field with his bird dog, Huck.
- B.S. – Nebraska Wesleyan
- D.D.S. – Creighton University
- Cerec 1-day crowns and bridges
- Dental implants
- Basic life support, BLS, American Heart Association
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska District Dental Society
- Omaha District Dental Society