Dr. Spencer Richards joined New Image Dentistry in 2016, and strives to put patients at ease by taking the time to explain treatment plan options in depth, regardless of the procedure’s complexity. He brings a positivity to his practice that is appreciated by many.
In fact, if you hear a familiar tune in our offices, it won’t be hard to find Dr. Richards. A music lover at heart, he can usually be found with a portable speaker or at home enjoying his vintage stereo.
Dr. Spencer Richards is from Fremont, Nebraska. For his undergraduate education, Dr. Richards attended Wayne State College. He then attended the University of Nebraska Medical Center for dental school, and is a member of the American Dental Association.
- B.S. Wayne State College
- D.D.S – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cerec 1-day crowns and bridges
- Dental implants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska District Dental Society
- Omaha District Dental Society
- Council Bluffs District Dental Society