Dr. Logan Dudzinski joins New Image Dentistry after years of watching his father, Dr. Bernie Dudzinski, positively influence patients’ lives through dentistry. His long term familiarity with our practice and philosophies make him the perfect addition to the New Image team.
Dr. Dudzinski has a passion for helping patients overcome their fears of dentistry. He knows how important diligent dental care can be to someone’s overall health, and that the only way to ensure that success is to keep them coming back regularly. One of his favorite philosophies is “Treat others the way you want to be treated,” and that certainly is relevant in his practice. In addition to his focus on cutting-edge technology and the overall patient experience, his sense of humor is bright and welcoming, helping patients feel relaxed and safe in our practices.
In addition to spending time with his wife and family, you can find Dr. Dudzinski in the sky, using his pilot’s license to its full potential! He also enjoys running, golfing and anything that takes him outdoors.
Dr.Dudzinski was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska and attended Creighton Preparatory School.
- B.S. – University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- D.D.S. – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cerec 1-day crowns and bridges
- Dental implants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska District Dental Society
- Omaha District Dental Society
- Council Bluffs District Dental Society