Dr. Bernie Dudzinski was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. After completing dental school, he relocated back to Omaha to set up a general dentistry practice in Omaha and Council Bluffs. The part of New Image Dentistry that brings him the most happiness is knowing how much trust his patients put in him and his team. Dr. Dudzinski has had the opportunity to establish multi-generational care, seeing his patients of 30 years bring in their children, who in turn bring in their children, and it has truly been a joy.
In addition to dentistry, Dr. Dudzinski has another love — flying. Being a pilot, to be exact!
His favorite flight is to Okoboji where he spends some of his most beloved hours with his grandchildren and the rest of his family.
Each year, Dr. Dudzinski volunteers with the I-Smile program, providing hundreds of underprivileged children with dental care. He regularly attends continuing education in order to enhance his skills in advanced restorative and esthetic dentistry.
One of his favorite ways to look at life is that, “Every day is a great day. Some are just better than others.”
- B.S. – University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- D.D.S. – University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cerec 1-day crowns and bridges
- Dental implants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- American Dental Association
- Nebraska District Dental Society
- Omaha District Dental Society
- Council Bluffs District Dental Society